Realizations require responses.
Scene #1– Realizing the Need for Return
- There can be no reconciliation without return.
Scene #2– Realizing God’s Up to Something
- When we’re not sure what God is up to, we must be faithful to what we do know and entrust to Him what we don’t know.
Scene #3– Realizing Guilt
- If we lose sight of our sinfulness and fail to remember God’s mercy toward us, we will ignore our sins and instead focus on the sins of others.
- Our remembrance is evident in our response.
Scene #4– Realizing Change Has Taken Place
- Judah points us to Jesus. Just as Judah substituted himself to save the life of his brother and said, “I shall bear the blame before my father,” Jesus, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, substituted Himself to save the lives of His brothers and bore the blame before the Father.